- The Paradigm Project is a collaborative effort with local ministries (that are already reaching out to communities) to provide a program(s) that will enhance their abilities using Games and Game Theory.
- Our goals is to establish program(s) that will stimulate minds and….
- Create a desire to discover the hidden truths that exist within forgotten history and erased literature that point to Christ!
- This requires teaching how to balance between good and evil at higher levels of biblical warfare. It is time to feast on knowledge through an expanded and carefully ‘guarded’ knowledge of all truths, written in a twisted manner or provided perfectly.
- We must begin to engage the hidden and unseen evil entities that plague our youth, seek to devour, divide and conquer their minds and that requires a genius strategy using truths that belong to the art of war!
- We will now being to teach our youth how to cast down EVERY thought under the obedience of Christ as they divide the lies, refuse to fear, understand the unseen realm just as our forefathers.
- Today, the game is the same just the names and faces have changed. We must begin to teach how to understand the evil images seen within this world (on television, within books, on movie screens, city statues, pretend altars, etc.) and expect to conquer them all!
Ready to set up a Team!
The Paradigm Project has a information repository that is specially designed to create the bridge between secular knowledge of mythology, fantasy, history, science, languages and truths within the Bible.
This has been almost impossible to accomplish since about 1940 after which time most of the information published lacked vital data as well as changed various names and altered specific translations to ‘weaken’ the interpretations of religious writings. For this reason, the Paradigm Worlds Chamber of Knowledge has been created.
The Paradigm Worlds Chamber of Knowledge
The Art of War
There is a book called “The Art of War” was written in 544-496 BC by Sun Tzu who was a Chinese military general, strategist and philosopher.
Tzu said, “If you know the enemy AND know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but NOT the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know NEITHER the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle” In other words, if you don’t have true KNOWLEDGE of your enemy, you will lose!
He also said, “When your weapons are dulled, your ador (enthusiasm) damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then, no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.” So, if you have any true POWER to fight with, you will lose!
“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.”